About the company
Enterprai is an organisation founded at the intersection of science and engineering with a vision to become the driving force behind innovation and democratisation of quantitative insights in financial markets.
At Enterprai we see everyone as an individual with a unique perspective and contribution. We believe in bringing together people from all walks of life and giving them the very best opportunity to succeed. If your values align with ours, we’re sure you’ll fit right in.
About the role
As a DevOps Engineer at Enterprai you will work alongside product development team and Productivity Engineers to develop reliable, robust and efficient processes for developing, testing and deploying code. This is a challenging role that requires the ability to take full ownership of tasks, attention to detail and understanding of the entire software development lifecycle. As part of the team you will wear many hats depending on the current need of the team, but your main responsibility will be leading the efforts to orchestrate, automate and secure many operational aspects of the development workflows.
- Implementing and supporting tools for automating software development processes. Orchestrating developer workflows. Engineering CI/CD processes according to best-practices and industry standards.
- Engineering solutions to ensure smooth operation of various deployment environments.
- Collaborating with Productivity Engineers to deliver end-to-end solutions for process automation.
- Collaborating with Research Engineers to deliver reliable and fail-proof research platform for Quantitative Analysts.
- Continuously improve our engineering process by collecting and tracking appropriate metrics.
- Mentoring and training other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve companywide processes to enhance general productivity.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Prior experience working in a similar role on large projects.
- Deep understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience building and orchestrating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes in tools like Jenkins, Artifactory, Bamboo, etc.
- Experience working on cloud-native architectures built on public or private clouds.
- Working knowledge of Python, Perl, Ruby or other scripting languages.
- Having spent at least 3 years in a similar role.
London, United Kingdom
Interested? Please consider sending us your CV.