About the role
You will take the lead in, as well as contribute to, research, product development, and client discussions. You will be working with team members and groups across the organisation to help develop the business and provide thought leadership. We are a small team and thus it is essential to effectively leverage all available resources.
- Support the continued expansion our workstation's functionalities.
- Collaborate with other product and research teams to develop original solutions as well as identify opportunities to leverage the existing portfolio to expand the team’s product set.
- Develop, and contribute to, original research, working closely with quantitative researchers and help define their scope of work.
- Collaborate with our clients and prospective clients to develop new strategies and opportunities to leverage the firm’s capabilities.
- Work closely with the marketing and distribution teams to produce content and evangelize our product set.
- Guide and mentor team members.
- Participate in conferences, client events, and webinars.
- Academic background in mathematics, statistics, natural sciences, data science from top academic institution.
- Experience with financial markets, preferably in both quantitative and discretionary trading.
- Deep, hands-on knowledge and understanding of at least one asset class.
- Understanding of asset allocation and portfolio optimisation techniques.
- Excellent grounding in current leading financial research and a demonstrable ability to develop new areas of research.
- Intellectual rigor and high quality mathematical/analytical skills.
- An independent strategic thinker and fluent communicator.
- Proficiency in one or more coding languages (e.g., Python) and the ability to collaborate with more technical colleagues in Enterprai (quantitative researchers and engineers).
- A proven track record as a team leader or supervisor.
How you can really get our attention
A Ph.D or other advanced degree from a highly regarded university in economics, finance or other related degree.
Your research has been published or is otherwise publicly available.
London, United Kingdom
Interested? Please consider sending us your CV.