About the company
Enterprai is an organisation founded at the intersection of science and engineering with a vision to become the driving force behind innovation and democratisation of quantitative insights in financial markets.
At Enterprai we see everyone as an individual with a unique perspective and contribution. We believe in bringing together people from all walks of life and giving them the very best opportunity to succeed. If your values align with ours, we’re sure you’ll fit right in.
About the role
As a Software Architect at Enterprai you will work alongside product development teams, Data Engineers, Research Engineers, Productivity Engineers and DevOps Engineers to provide architectural designs for the entire software ecosystem and support teams in making design and technology choices. In this role you will become responsible for multiple aspects of product design such as performance, high availability, maintainability, user-experience and cost-effectiveness. This is a challenging role that requires the ability to take full ownership of tasks, attention to detail and understanding of the entire software development lifecycle. You will be making strategic decisions which will have direct impact on Enterprai’s success.
- Developing blueprints and designs for the software architecture of the entire workstation that will be highly performant, secure and maintainable. Taking part in technical discussions and project start-ups to provide technical expertise. Developing PoCs for adoption by product teams.
- Enforce high engineering standards and ensure compliance with best software engineering practices. Make sure that right tools are used for the job and research new advanced technologies that can help to improve Enterprai’s offerings.
- Developing an understanding of the entire software stack and facilitating technology sharing between product teams. Unifying the technology stacks and solutions across multiple product teams.
- Always having information security in mind when architecting new or re-architecting old solutions.
- Taking full ownership and responsibility for difficult technical designs and decisions.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to convey complex technical designs to others.
- Extensive understanding of architectural styles, design patterns and best practices.
- Experience working on service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Experience working on cloud-native architectures built on public or private clouds, preferably AWS.
- Experience with database design and data modelling.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Having spent at least 3 years in a similar role.
London, United Kingdom
Interested? Please consider sending us your CV.